Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Ramadan Prep, Madura email


Yeah, we do cleaning our street neighborhood, my grandma plants mung beans and peanuts. So that she will have less work in the farming field during Ramadan. I separate and clean recyclable waste my neighbors sold to me. Unfortunately no pictures I have taken. 

New clothes? my grandma and I don't fancy new clothes for Eid. I think the last time I bought new clothes was in 2016. My cousin and her family do. Normally they will buy uniform clothes for the entire family. Probably one of my cousins will buy a new sarong for my grandma. 
I have plenty of unworn clothes that were given by my friends back in Malaysia. So, I don't think I will buy a new one this time. 

I am also planning to have my booster but it is still not available in my nearby hospital. I will wait.

Never heard Le Clezio before. I googled him. Seems a great writer to win a Noble Prize. Enjoy your reading.


NB. Since completing her degree in KL in 2019 Mahshushah has been living in her kampung on Madura Island, just above Bali. Long an intended destination of mine. Ramadan begins April 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment